For the rest of this month, the BroadSoft CC-One team will be partnering with Aberdeen Research on the topic The Business Value of Contact Center & UC Integration.
The brilliant and prolific Omer Minkara of Aberdeen Research has collected data that conclusively demonstrates the benefits of combining contact center systems with unified communications, one of BroadSoft CC-One’s core strengths. The resulting collaboration between agents and subject matter experts throughout the organization increases agent productivity and first call resolutions.
For this program, Aberdeen is providing:
1. Guest Blogs on the Value of Contact Center & UC Integration
This week and next, Omer Minkara of Aberdeen will be guest-blogging about his research on BroadSoft Beat. His two blogs will be:
- Next Week: The Path to Success in Integrating Contact Center & UC – visit BroadSoft Beat Blog next week to read the post
2. Webinar: The Business Value of Contact Center & UC Integration
The Business Value of Contact Center & UC Integration
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 – 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
I encourage you to join this webinar to hear the performance improvements best-in-class companies are seeing by arming their contact center agents with unified communications.
Topics will include:
- Impact on customer satisfaction, service level agreements, agent productivity and first contact resolutions rates
- How UC creates better customer experiences
- Best practices for unifying communications and contact center systems
- Examples of companies getting this right
Speakers will be:
- Omer Minkara – VP, Principal Analyst – Contact Center & Customer Experience Management, Aberdeen Research
- Arnab Mishra – Vice President, BroadSoft Contact Center
3. Aberdeen Research Summary: The Business Value of Contact Center & UC Integration
For a preview of the survey results that will be covered in the webinar, download the one-page research summary from Aberdeen Research UC & CC Integration – Aberdeen
4. Infographic: Maximizing Customer Satisfaction through communication and Collaboration
We will publish the infographic in the coming weeks.
We hope you find the program valuable. We are honored to be working with Aberdeen Research to bring you the valuable research Omer Minkara conducts.