Regardless of the stage or size of your contact center, it must adapt to business changes on-the-fly, scale up and down on demand, and change routing and messaging strategies in the middle of the day. And it needs to do this with an eye towards operational efficiency and contact center performance metrics that assure service levels are met and quality customer service is never sacrificed.
Whether you are a new business creating your first call center, a small or medium size business, or a large, multi-site contact center with outsourcers around the globe, CC-One can help you deliver the business performance results you want.
Improve your contact center performance with CC-One
- Raise operational efficiencies and lower management costs with unified, omni-channel communications
- Improve business performance with predictive analytics
- Increase first contact resolution and customer satisfaction with enterprise-wide collaboration
- Optimize distributed workforces and migrate smoothly to the cloud with Hybrid routing
Contact Center Performance Solutions
for Businesses Large and Small
CC-One was designed and built as a native cloud solution to bring the power of the cloud, predictive analytics, big data, unified communications and real-time visibility and control to omni-channel contact centers.
CC-One customers range from single-site contact centers with a handful of agents to contact centers with thousands of agents in dozens of sites on multiple continents – often managed by diverse outsourcing partners.
With its proven cloud deployments, reference customers, 99.9% uptime and excellent track record, CC-One is ready to improve your contact center performance.
Four Ways to Improve Contact Center Performance with CC-One
- Unified Contact Center Functions including ACD, IVR, Call Recording, Interaction History, CRM Integration
- Omni-channel web, email, chat, and social interactions within unified UX for agents, managers and administrators
- Omni-channel view of customer journey interactions with descriptive and predictive analytics
- Unified UX for agents, managers and administrators embedded natively in Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds
- Real-time operational dashboard across sites, channels and systems within Salesforce
- Leverages CC-One and Salesforce data to predict customer need and connect with agent having most success meeting that need
- Integrates data from disparate systems into contact-center-optimized data model for direct use by business users
- Identifies customer and agent attributes and behaviors that result in best business outcomes using Statistical Performance Analytics
- Leverages predictive analytics to determine customer need and connect with agent performing best meeting that need
- Centralized, global call distribution engine optimizes distributed resource usage and each customer experience
- Real-time dashboards unify and correlate metrics from multiple systems and sites
- Matches customers with the agents with best performance records to meet their needs using predictive analytics
Get Started with CC-One Now
BroadSoft CC-One helps sales and service contact centers of any size optimize their performance beyond cost reduction and efficiency to increasing positive business outcomes, and enables a graceful migration from premises to cloud.