This week, we’re excited to announce we’ve expanded the capabilities of our call center capabilities for Salesforce™, with the BroadSoft CC-One Salesforce Edition for the Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
With the new app, we’ve gone beyond last year’s Open CTI integration with Salesforce, to allow for call center creation, management, administration, routing and reporting from directly within the Salesforce application.
Check out the new app and you’ll find:
1. Call center agent, team and site administration from within Salesforce.
2. Call routing strategies that can be managed within Salesforce and driven by data in any Salesforce object, including leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and cases.
3. IVR Call Flow Builder in Salesforce that can fetch data from any Salesforce object to determine responses and call routing.
4. Unified reporting of customer interactions and agent activity across channels within the Salesforce database using Salesforce reporting.
5. Call recording and monitoring within Salesforce.
Learn more about BroadSoft’s call center app for Salesforce, CC-One Salesforce Edition here.
You can also purchase the app in the Salesforce App Exchange here.