You may recall in February we announced that Transera was acquired by BroadSoft, the technology innovator in cloud communication, collaboration, and contact center solutions for businesses and service providers across 80 countries and the market share leader for cloud unified communications.
Since then, the Transera team has been hard at work with our new family at BroadSoft.
- The complete Transera product line is now branded as BroadSoft CC-One
- We’ve launched this new broadsoft.com/cc-one website that replaces the Transera site.
Here on our new CC-One website you can see the product enhancements we’ve been developing:
- Omni-Channel Contact Center – Our unified environment for voice, email, chat and social customer interactions. Going forward, it will be known as the BroadSoft CC-One Business Edition.
- Salesforce™ Contact Center– Our product that embeds our agent, manager and administer functionality inside the Salesforce application, previously known as the Transera App for Salesforce. Going forward, it will be known as BroadSoft CC-One Salesforce Edition.
- Analytics-driven Routing – Our customer engagement analytics capabilities that can be used with all of our products to improve business performance. The Customer Engagement Analyzer is now known as BroadSoft CC-One Analyzer.
- Hybrid Contact Center – Our ability to overlay your existing on-premise systems from the cloud, use analytics to drive their behavior and provide real-time global dashboards. This is now known as BroadSoft CC-One Hybrid Cloud Edition.
In November, at the annual BroadSoft Connections Convention, we demonstrated how CC-One integrates seamlessly with BroadSoft Team-One and UC-One, giving agents more access to knowledge resources and enabling collaboration with subject matter experts to improve business performance and customer experience. For more information, read our press release here.
Please bookmark the new CC-One website to stay informed.
The BroadSoft CC-One Team
(Formerly known as Transera)